JOIN OUR TEAM
If you’re passionate about improving the lives of low-income communities in Indonesia,
we’d love to meet you.
- End to end logistics management, both from process and system/data perspective, with major responsibility on OTIF and SLA delivery;
- Manage and monitor 3PL transport partner operations from warehouse to end-customer.
- Manage and monitor reverse logistics/return products;
- Maintain good relationship with 3PL transport to obtain excellent service in delivery, costs and efficiencies;
- Monitor logistics performance in terms of loading time, utilization and product quality;
- Follow up and solve customer service issues related to logistics performance and operations;
- Manage and plan loading time/truck schedule to maintain excellent operational flow between warehouse and transport;
- Identify and implement logistics improvement in terms of system/product, process and performance.
- Candidate with supply chain management or industrial engineering background is preferable;
- 3 to 5 years working experience in logistics;
- Used to manage 3PL logistics operations and do extra miles to solve issue swiftly;
- Working experience in e-commerce or companies with high delivery volume is preferable;
- Good with numbers and have strong analytical and reporting skills;
- Proficient in English, spoken and written;
- Capable to work both independently and in a team, capable to manage pressures and tight deadlines, can-do attitude, fast learner and embrace the changes.
Up for the challenge to create social impact? Send us your updated CV to email@example.com!